Saturday 19 February 2011

Green Envy

So yesterday I was scouring Boots when I came across the sale shelf/bin, I've gotta be honest, never seen so many lipsticks and glosses in my life, all reduced to crazzzzy prices. I nearly bought a red lippy but it didn't have a sticker :( and it being lunch hour I didn't wanna risk being late.
I did however snap up this polish!
Models Own - Evergreen, I've teamed it with  Revlon's Matte Emerald City, for a more interesting look.
Without flash 



With flash 
These photos don't show it well, but Evergreen is a goregous shimmer green, and Emerald City is super smooth and has a slight shimmer to it as well. 
I was really impressed with Emerald City as I got even coverage in one coat! 
Evergreen was only 2 coats, I thought I might have to do three as it comes out quite thin but it definitely builds up well!

However I did get a bit of bubbling which I'm pretty sure is my fault for being impaitent with my nails :P

No comments:

Post a Comment